10 Good Reasons to Drink Beer! No.4 Is Crucial!
Beer is one of the oldest and most commonly-consumed drinks throughout the world, especially in North America and Europe. Beer is rich in vitamin B and protein as well as antioxidants.
What Else Does Beer Contain
Beer contains in flavonoids, i.e. potent antioxidants. There are also specific minerals which are crucial for some metabolic processes in our bodies. Hence, drinking beer in moderate amounts is highly beneficial for the overall health. Below, you can read about some of the best health benefits of beer:
- Beer protects the kidneys and one bottle of it can lower the risk of kidney stones by 40%
- The high amount of fiber in beer can lower the LDL cholesterol levels
- Beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12 and experts claim that people who drink beer have 30% higher level of vitamin B6 than people who don’t consume it. This is twice the amount than the amount in people who drink wine. Beer is also rich in vitamin B12
- According to a recent study, people who drink beer had less risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia than those who didn’t drink it
- Beer is a great ally for fighting off stress. 2 glasses of beer per day, according to experts from the University of Montreal, can decrease the chance of anxiety and occupational stress
- Due to the abundance of vitamins, beer regenerates and revitalizes the skin and has a positive influence on pigmentation. One bottle of beer per day will make the skin smoother, shinier, and suppler and you will look much younger
- Beer is great for people who suffer from insomnia as it has nicotinic and lactoflavin acid content which betters the quality of sleep and encourages it
- Beer is known to lower the risk of a heart attack. Namely, people who drink beer regularly have 40 to 60% less risk of heart attack than people who don’t
- Beer prevents onset of blood clots
- Beer makes the bone stronger and denser with the help of the silicon which it contains