7-Day Whole Body Workout Plan Routine
Probably everyone dreams about perfect body. It looks sexy and attractive. Besides, being slim you can wear all the clothes you like. That’s why thousands of women all over the world are ready to do their best to make their dream about toned and attractive body come true.
Fortunately, there is a number of methods which can be helpful in this case. People who want to slim down and get a toned body should keep healthy meal plan and perform two types of exercises (cardio and strength) regularly. The main point here is to choose the best strength workout which will sculpt the muscles of your body.
Today we have something special for you. It’s a 7-day workout plan which will target all your muscles. By performing these exercises you’ll change your body completely. Just make a bit of an effort and you won’t regret.
– Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground, with your knees bent at 90 degrees. Alternatively, you can place your feet up on a bench a few inches apart with your toes turned inwards and touching.
– Place your hands lightly on either side of your head. Keep your elbows in so that they are parallel to your body. Push your back down flat into the floor to isolate your abdominal muscles. Gently curl your shoulders forward and up off the floor.
– Continue to push down into the floor with your lower back. Raise your shoulders about four to six inches only. Hold and squeeze your abdominal muscles for a count of one. Return to the start position in a smooth movement.
#2. Down Dog Abs
– Start in a Downward Dog pose, actively pushing your weight into your heels while reaching your tailbone to the sky. Lift your left leg up squeezing the left glute.
– Exhale rock your weight forward over your hands, draw your left knee toward your nose pulling your abs to your spine to round your back.
– Inhale and lift your left leg up as your push your weight back into your heels. This complete one rep.
– Bend over or squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you, just outside of your feet.
– Jump both feet back so that you’re now in plank position.
– Drop to a push-up—your chest should touch the floor. You can also drop to your knees here, which makes the impending push-up easier.
– Push up to return to plank position (this can be a strict push-up, a push-up from the knees, or not a push-up at all (i.e., just push yourself up from the ground as you would if you weren’t working out)—your choice).
– Jump the feet back in toward the hands.
– Explosively jump into the air, reaching your arms straight overhead.
#4. Jumping rope
– Hold one rope end in each hand out to your sides with the middle of the rope behind you. Keep the rope ends even with your hips.
– Rotate your wrists to swing the rope up over your head. As the rope swings down in front of and towards you, jump over the rope with both feet. Continue rotating your wrists to swing the rope behind you, back up over your head to repeat.
– Lie face down on a mat, with your arms fully extended above your head and your legs fully extended behind you.
– Lift your chest, arms and legs off the floor by arching your back. Only the tops of your quads and your lower abdomen should be in contact with the floor.
– Hold for a count of 2 while squeezing your abdominals and obliques. Return to the starting position for a count of one, then repeat.
#6. Dumbbells Deadlifts
– Place a dumbbells on the ground. Step over the kettlebell so that it is in the center beneath you. Move your feet to shoulder-width or just outside of shoulder-width. Tighten your core and keep your chest up.
– Begin by kicking your hips back and slightly bending your knees. Extend your arms down to grab onto the kettlebell.
– Holding on to the kettlebell, drive your hips forward to stand back up. Slowly, reverse the movement by kicking your hips back and slightly bending the knees. Do not let your lower back arch.
– Get into position by placing your hands flat on the floor, directly below your shoulders. Extend your legs out behind you, with only your toes and balls of your feet touching the floor. Hold your body up and keep your back straight by tightening your abdominal muscles. Your neck and head should be bent slightly back.
– Lower your chest towards the ground by bending your elbows until your chest is just above the ground or you feel a stretching of your chest and shoulders. Hold for a count of one.
– Press upwards from your chest and shoulders, straightening your arms as you return to the starting position. Hold for a count of one. Repeat.
– Stand tall with your legs extended straight.
– Bend over from the hips and touch the floor with your palms flat on the floor. Keep your legs straight as you walk your hands as far forward as you can. Don’t let your hips sag.
– Take small steps and walk your feet to your hands. Continue for the desired amount of repetitions and then straighten up to the starting position.