Amazing vitamin that stops the growth of cancer
According to statistics, medical experts predict that there will be nearly 1.7 million new patients diagnosed with cancer in the United States.
The sad part of this whole story is that this figure refers to the new infected cases that do not include already diseased.
Modern medicine is constantly fighting for finding cures and treatments for this modern plague, and recent researches revealed that there is a connection with a particular vitamin.
Statistics show that nearly 70% of American children do not consume enough vitamin D, and nearly 75% of American adults do not get enough of this vitamin.
Vitamin D is very important and beneficial for the human body to prevent many other diseases such as cancer, heart disease and even diabetes.
Consumption of vitamin D daily is very important for health.
The most common signs of vitamin D deficiency are:
- Bone pain
- Muscle weakness
- Asthma, especially in young children
- Cognitive impairment, especially in older adults
- Chronic pain
- Excessive sweating – (which occurs without any physical activity or high temperature)
- Depression – (several studies have shown that vitamin D can help with depression and even anxiety.)
* A group of researchers from Norway, in 2008, made a study with 441 participants overweight (obese men and women). Researchers found that those who were given 20,000 and 40.000 IUS vitamin D a week had significantly fewer symptoms of depression, unlike others who were not receiving this vitamin.
Many studies are trying to prove the connection of vitamin D and its effectiveness in the prevention of cancer.
According to a study of 2007 women who were in the menopause were given a certain amount of vitamin D, so after four years of study was determined drastically reduce of the risks of all cancers.
The most important function of vitamin D is to absorb calcium and promote bone health.
It also helps to improve the function of the cardiovascular system, immune system and other functions important for human health.
Many medical experts and doctors say that the recommended daily intake of this important vitamin is extremely adaptable.
For people aged 1 to 70 years need 600 IU daily, while the infants of 0-12 months are needed 1.000 IU daily.
Recommended intake of this vitamin largely be through dietary sources such as oily fish, milk, yogurt, tuna, mushrooms, orange juice and other foods, and spending a certain time on the sun.
When consumption of oral supplements, it takes at least 2-3 months to establish the appropriate level in the body.