Ancient Homemade Syrup That Removes Phlegm From The Lungs and Cures Cough
We all seem to deal with extra mucus a lot more often that we would like. When that happens this remedy can help big time!
This remedy works because carrots, or the main ingredient, are filled with beneficial antioxidants. Carrots are good for preventing cancer, decreasing one’s cholesterol, improving digestion, boosting one’s immunity and much more. If you are dealing with any of those issues or have a cough or excess mucus you should give this remedy a try.
Homemade Syrup for Phlegm
- 6 Tablespoons of organic honey
- Peel and cut your carrots into chunks then boil them until they are soft.
- Strain the carrots and keep the liquid off to the side.
- Mash the carrots or blend them.
- Stir the honey into the water you cooked the carrots in and add your carrot mush back to this.
- Mix it well.
- Store it in a could place.
- Take 5 tablespoons of this each day and you should be feeling better within just a few days.
This remedy will have you feeling better quick if you take the time to give it a try. For more information on carrots and their health benefits please watch the video below. Enjoy!
Sources and References: