Do you know what happens in the body when you drink tea of parsley, lemon and honey? You will be surprised
Parsley is an herb that can be found in various foods, which is most commonly used as a garnish. It has a very mild flavor and is often used to neutralize the stronger flavors, such as garlic and oregano. It is also widely known for its healing properties throughout history.
Why we now talk about the parsley?
Because of its advantages:
- Excellent prevention of tumors
- Effective in reducing the spread and growth of tumors in the stomach and the lungs.
- The researchers came to the conclusion that myristicin can be effective chemo-preventive agent.
- Treats damaged nerves
- Parsley juice has been found to be an effective means to improve symptoms caused by neurotoxicity.
In conclusion, the researchers found that low doses of parsley have beneficial effects associated with the treatment of cadmium poisoning, including the improvement of the behavior, the level of neurotransmitters, oxidative stress and efficiency of the neurons in the brain.
Inflammation is one of the most common causes of joint pain and related conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Parsley is rich in vitamin C, which is incredibly useful herb in the treatment of these problems.
This is because vitamin C is found to be effective in reducing inflammation.
Now that you know all about the wonderful benefits of parsley, here’s how to make amazingly healthy parsley-based tea.
- Four to five sprigs of parsley
- A quarter or half a lemon (optional)
- Three cups of water
- One teaspoon of honey (optional)