Drink Apple Cider Vinegar Before Bed Because You Will Change Your Life For Good
Apple cider vinegar is a very potent ingredient, with a range of medicinal properties that support health in many different ways.
The following ten uses of vinegar are going to amaze you, so consuming it before going to sleep is going to significantly boost your general health:
- Put a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water one hour before sleeping to treat the acidity of your stomach.
- Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a bit of honey and water 30 minutes before going to sleep to treat indigestion.
- When hiccups appear, you should take a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar to stimulate the nerves in your throat.
- Drink a glass of water with apple cider vinegar when you feel hungry before going to sleep to prevent sleeping problems and obesity.
- Take one teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water before going to bed in order to soothe the stomachache.
- Apple cider vinegar has very powerful antibacterial properties which quickly treat the sore throat. Take a teaspoon one hour before going to bed, and one more after 30 minutes. Then, take a teaspoon just before going to bed.
- High blood pressure is one of the insomnia’s leading causes. Therefore, take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar just before going to sleep to prevent any sleeping difficulties.
- Apple cider vinegar effectively gets rid of the bacteria that are causing bad breath and taste in the mouth.
- Apple cider vinegar is high in potassium which is also able to soothe the pain in the legs, and the lack of this mineral is one of the main causes of these pains. Add 2 tablespoons of ACV to a glass of water and drink it at bedtime. The pain is going to be relieved within a few nights.
- Apple cider vinegar is able to successfully fight allergies. For that reason, drink a teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water, and drink it about one hour before going to sleep.