Get Baby Soft And Pink Lips Naturally At Home | Make Your Own Lip Balm For Soft Pink Lips -100% Work
After using this remedy you will never need any lip balm/lipstick from market. Just use it for continuously and you can change in your lips from 3rd day only,
- Take a clean container
- In this take 2 tsp of beetroot juice
- Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Add 1 tsp of vaseline
- Add oil of 2 vitamin E capsule
- Mix all of them well and your lip balm is ready
- Before application remove dead skin layer. For this rub your lips gently with toothbrush
- Now apply this lip balm on your lips and leave it overnight
You Will Need
- Lip balm with a thick consistency
- Soft-bristled toothbrush
How To Use Lip Balm And Toothbrush To Make Lips Pink?
- Apply a thick layer of lip balm to your lips. Leave it on for a while so that your lips can absorb the moisture. This will make exfoliating easier.
- Using a toothbrush, gently massage your lips in circular motions.
- Dip a washcloth in warm water and wipe off the lip balm.
- Apply a thin layer of balm if your lips feel dry.
How Often Do You Need To Do This?
You need to exfoliate your lips once a week.
Sources and References: