He wants to warn others to DANGER: “My son (7) had died after eating spaghetti …”
Seven-year-old boy suffered an allergic reaction and died after eating spaghetti. Cameron Wahid and his family were on vacation in Italy, when the boy fell into anaphylactic shock after eating spaghetti. Cameron was presumed dead on Friday at a hospital in Naples.Doctors believe the boy was allergic to dairy products. He was living with his parents Casandra and Rizwan and his brother Aidan in East Grinstead (United Kingdom).
Family Wahid was on a trip with other tourists when the boy fell ill.
His parents want to share the story with the public because they want to warn other people and raise awareness about the dangers of allergies.