We all love the plants in our homes, is not it? They clean the air, bringing positive energy to our home, they look nice, and so on. But you should be very careful because there are many different dangerous plants, which are loaded with toxic chemicals.

placThis is a very common plant that many people around the world have in their homes. It is a Dieffenbachia. It has a bad reputation.

Esteban, 5-year-old boy was playing around the house and suddenly, he began to feel severe pain in the stomach. His parents thought it was just a regular stomach pain, because Esteban ate too much candy. But after some time, he felt more pain, so his parents took him to the hospital. Doctors have discovered that their son suffered a heavy poisoning.

The five-year child was treated immediately, more than 3 hours. But, unfortunately, the doctor told his parents that their son had suffered from the attacks of anaphylactic shock. Anaphylaxis is a severe, life-threatening allergic reaction and requires immediate visit to the emergency room. If anaphylaxis is not treated immediately, it can lead to loss of consciousness and even death.

Some experts think that this plant is toxic due to its content in proteolytic enzymes that prevent the production of histamine. If the leaf is chewed, these crystals can cause a temporary burning sensation and erythema.

In children and pets, contact with this plant (usually chewing) can cause a variety of unpleasant symptoms, including oral irritation, excessive secretion … In most cases, the symptoms are mild, and can be successfully treated with analgesics, medical charcoal.

Source: http://www.novonovo.info/zanimljivosti/sokantno-sin-joj-se-otrovao-ovom-biljkom-izuzetno-vazno-za-vas-da-znate/