Household Items That Are Toxic and Full of Lethal Chemicals – Every House Has Them
Have you heard that chlorine bleach is the common used item and most toxic of many?
It is natural source but it goes through changes that make it deadly to humans and nature surroundings. The bleach fumes affect nervous system, breathing organs, immunity, makes allergy, asthma, ADD, autism and cancer.
Did you notice you cough when you use these chemicals? This means it is corrosive for the body. Bleach is corrosive and when inhaled it irritates eyes, skin and inside organs.
When mixed with ammonia it makes a deadly gas. Exposure to this makes watery eyes, pneumonia, throat irritation, eyes and nose issues, short breaths.
- Chlorine is gas in room temperature and make shard breathing
- It makes carcinogens that lead to diabetes, infertility, miscarriage, birth defects, immunity issues
- Dish soap and chlorine make mustard gas and same is used in WWI weapons
- It is bad for eyes, skin, lungs, and other
- Chlorine oxidation makes hypochlorous acid that kills and damages cells
- Due to inhalation it makes asthma, allergy, wheezing, edema, bronchospasm
- Bleach damages ingestion are from issues in GI tract
- Water for drinking with chlorine has pollutants and makes cancer
- Wastewater and chlorine have toxins that make cancer and especially in breasts and animal miscarriages
- With wastewater, bleach also makes organic compounds like the carbon tetrachloride and chloroform, both making nerve damage, kidney damage, headache, dizziness, heart attack, liver damage, birth defects and more
- Organic chloride has chlorine and this is in the nature for a long time and makes cancer, hormonal imbalance, immunity worsening, reproduction problems.
No wonder more than 28% household problems are linked to bleach and bleach items. Also cancer is on the rise, auto-immune issues and kids development problems.
Why is the natural bleach better
The lemons have citric acid acting like sanitizer, remover for stains and is natural blach. Also hydrogen peroxide is disinfectant and breaks down in water and oxygen.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 12 cups water
- 1 cup hydrogen peroxide
Mix the juice, water and hydrogen. Use this as house cleaner and add 2 cups for washload