How to get rid of unpleasant gases and flatulence!
In the absence of time, in the selection of our daily meals almost every day we choose the ones that are causing us physical discomfort in the digestive process. Bloating, sharp abdominal pain, uncontrolled gas, heartburn are some of the symptoms that we all face.
As all the problems of the digestive system, and this is solved with the help of a few simple ingredients from nature.
- Rucola (Eruca sativa)
– This plant with slightly bitter taste seems like one of those that will turn your stomach into a source of unpleasant gases, but it is just the opposite. It represents one of the greatest fighters of nature against flatulence and gas. It acts as diuretic that will allow your body to make it easier to release excess fluid. Also, it stimulates gastric acid and thus makes it easier to digest, which prevents the formation of gases in the body. It is recommended as an addition to salads.
- Pineapple and papaya
– Although papaya is poorly represented in our market, pineapple is still food that can be found in a nearby market. These foods have the option of dissolving the protein in meat as well as other dishes which are enriched with protein, which improves digestion of stronger food. Proteins are creating most of the problems in the process of digestion, and the longer this process takes, the more it creates a sense of bloating in the body.
– Hermetic processed cow’s, goat’s or sheep’s milk as better known as kefir, a previously known drink that helps your digestive system, without creating gas and bloating. It is enriched with good bacteria and up to three times more than in plain yogurt, which allows the digestive system of preventive protection against unpleasant gases.
– The simplest way of preventive protection of these unpleasant consequences welding are certainly spices. Also known guards of peaceful stomach among the spices are: pepper, fennel, cumin, anise, rosemary, coriander, basil and clove.
- Chamomile tea
– Another herb that works by calming our stomach is chamomile. The preventive use of these plants, it is recommended one cup of strong chamomile tea before meals.