Nobody talks ABOUT THIS: They put SWEET POISON in food and drinks!
Cancer epidemic in the world, an increase in the number of diabetic patients, the occurrence of allergies, the incidence of autism, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other serious diseases are just some of the consequences of toxins and hazardous substances we ingest through food and drink. The range of carcinogenic chemicals that we eat and drink aspartame is most dangerous, according to many researchers.This artificial sweetener, which appeared on the market in 1974, is a basic ingredient of more than 6,000 different food products, many of which we use every day. And despite the fact that there is plenty of evidence of its toxicity, most of the world, its use is allowed.
– Aspartame is one of the most dangerous chemicals on the market. When heated at 30 degrees and it is known that the temperature of the human body is about 36 degrees, it releases the methanol, which can then be further broken down into formaldehyde and formic acid. And we all know that the formaldehyde neurotoxin, while formic acid is the poison – writes publicist Jim Mars in the book, “Conspiracy of billions of dollars.”
A doctor and a professor of pediatrics Dr. Luis J.. Alsace, adds Mars, 1987 testified before the US Senate on phenylalanine, one of the two amino acids that make up aspartame.
The degeneration in children
– Mars has warned that the phenylalanine especially dangerous to pregnant women and their unborn child because it leads to the emergence of mental retardation, microcephaly and other defects. When he said this almost 30 years ago, only one out of 1,500 children had autism, and today the rate is much higher, and the disorder has one of 150 children. We seem to have these toxins destroy the children – says Mars.
As stated, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for years refused to approve the use of aspartame.
– Even Dr. Adrian Gross, FDA toxicologist, said that aspartame may contribute to the cause of seizures and brain cancers, as well as to violate the famous Delaney’s clause according to which it is forbidden to allow the use of dietary anything confirmed to cause cancer. However, after 16 years of refusal to do so, the FDA in 1981 permitted the use of aspartame. – says Mars.
On the other hand, there are those who believe that the famous sweetener is not harmful.
– Aspartame is often studied food additive and decades of analysis have shown that it is safe for human consumption. The research is complex, so many abuse and claim that there was a conspiracy that it is used for poisoning, but it’s just an urban legend that will not soon disappear – claims the American neurologist and professor Dr. Steven Novella.
– Used in about 6,000 products
– It was first synthesized James M. Slater, chemists of the company “Searle” in 1965 while he was testing medicines for stomach ulcers
– In 1981 US FDA has allowed its use in food
– In 1983 was allowed the use of aspartame in carbonated beverages
– The EU has been approved for use in 1994, and his mark is E951
– 200 times sweeter than sugar