“I almost lost my daughter, she put part of the leaf of the plant in the mouth! Her tongue becomes huge and she started to choke! Here is this plant and you keep in mind that there are other similar potted plants with almost the same characteristics, which are also poisonous”


difenbahijaBe very careful when you leave your child in the home of someone to keep them. Provide them a safe environment where they can play.

This plant almost kill my daughter … The plant is found in many homes and offices, and in fact is extremely dangerous! It’s called “Dieffenbachia” and all its parts, and its juice are poisonous (contain calcium oxalate).

Death in children may occur in less than a minute and adults up about 15 minutes.

If you have such ornamental plant at home or at work, we recommend that you remove it.

If you touch him, in no case do not touch your eyes, because there are a great probability that you will go blind!