Principles of Proper Nutrition
Remember to reduce or increase your weight should eat more! However, your food choices should be correct and healthy. These are some of the “principles of proper nutrition”, which will improve the look of your figure and make the transformation of your health. Photocopy this page and attach it to your refrigerator or any of the closets in your kitchen, which will remind you to follow habits until they become part of your lifestyle.– Eat 5-6 small meals every day.
– Eat out every 2-3 hours.
– Combine protein and complex Carbohydrate in each meal.
– Drink at least 2 liters or 8 glasses of water each day.
– Never miss meals, especially breakfast.
– Avoid refined foods especially white flour and sugar.
– Avoid all saturated fats.
– Avoid sodas and dense juices full with sugars.
– Consume adequate healthy fats every day.
– Avoid alcohol – one more form of sugar.
– Avoid all kinds of caloric food which contain a small amount of nutrients value.
– Give preference to fresh fruits and vegetables to improve your intake of vegetable fiber, vitamins, minerals and enzymes.