For weeks Simone’s son kept getting sick and was having stomach aches. She was puzzles on what would be the cause of it, until one day she pound the culprit. Shocked and heartbroken she decided to share her find with others in order to warn them.

It turned out that the reason was her son’s favorite Tommee Tippee sippy cup.


It looked all fine from the outside but…


She noticed an unpleasant smell to the cup’s sealed anti-leak feature. When she broke the valve with a knife, she discovered absolutely disgusting mold that was getting her son sick!

Simone was heartbroken that her son was drinking something filthy for so long!


Unfortunately Tommee Tippee’s sippy cup is not the only brand. After seeing this post, many more parents have discovered the horrific mold hiding under the anti-spill compartments, and been uploading their pictures, too!


Mold can cause mild to serious health issues such as coughing, severe eye and skin irritation, diarrhea, vomiting and other tummy issues.

Sistema is another brand whose products have the same issue…


“Just a note to anyone using a Sistema Twist ‘N’ Sip reusable drinks bottle, either themselves, or by your children,” wrote another distressed parent Craig Beresford. 

“Although we have been absolutely meticulous cleaning the bottle and cap every day, including dispersible sterilizing tablets, the cap has been making our 7 year old daughter feel poorly. We haven’t been able to work out why she has had an upset stomach, and occasional runs for what seems around four weeks, until I figured it might be the Sistema bottle. It’s the only constant item she has had contact with the whole time.”


“Today, I took a sharp knife and broke the cap apart. It isn’t designed to be taken apart and requires a bit of force to disassemble. The internal components have been hoarding bacteria. We were horrified and heartbroken that out little girl had been using this bottle in this state.”


Please share this post with your friends and loved ones to warn them, too!

Source :