TERRIBLE: She almost died doing something that many people do at their home!
Dinia Rasul had a dangerous accident during dying her hear in red. A few hours after the dying: her eyes and face began to swell, and soon she was no longer able to speak and breathe.Three years later, she decided to dye again, but this time used a different hair-dye. Unfortunately, it did not help much: she blinded temporarily and had to be taken to hospital.
Then she discovered that she was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is an integral part of the hair dye.
Today, this young woman confronts the sale of harmful products, and wants it to be banned in the UK.
She warns all women who use or plan to use these products.
So be careful when it comes to potential allergies from the use of cosmetic products at home!