There are 3 types of fingers: What is and yours and what it says about you??
Fingers type A:
– You have a tendency to hide your feelings and you are often melancholic. Often pretending stronger and more independent than it is.
– You’re pretty emotional person.
– You are honest person; you hate lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
– Pretending to be strong and cool people. Do not show too much emotion.
– You’re a little eccentric and arrogant. You cannot tolerate many things.
– You have a big heart and want to help. You’ll end up any task if you do not like.
– Do not laugh but smile when you are not so funny.
– You are cold towards people who are not close to you, or you are very emotional to their loved ones.
Fingers type B:
– Do not take the initiative when you need to contact people.
– You’re very loyal. When you fall in love with someone you dedicate full attention and you will always think of that person.
– You are very sensitive, but not show it often.
– When you accept a job we will try to push through.
– You’re afraid of injuries. You pretend you are fine when you are alone, but you do not.
– You will remain calm even when you feel uneasy about someone’s behavior.
– You look like a strong and independent person who always speaks quite strongly even though you have a very soft heart and easily hurt you.
– You love to fantasize. You always imagine someone who will understand, to love and give you everything you want.
If you have a soil type C:
You will just ignore things that make you angry.
– You are very sensitive-not like a challenge. You do not like to do something that is unknown to you.
– Respect other people’s opinion.
– Sometimes you’re unbearable. Your ego is extremely high, but when you’re fighting with someone you are always the first excuse.
– Your feelings and keep problems for yourself.
– You love people trust you or depend on you.
– You have a soft heart that can easily get hurt. Therefore, whenever you apologize to someone you’ll forgive him because you cannot bear to have some disagreements with people.