You like tomatoe? Use it to lose weight quickly! Here’s how!
We present you a diet that offers you the opportunity to lose up to 3 kilos for five days, and feel great.
The reason is simple: fresh tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, which mostly disappears during heat treatment, but cooked tomatoes contain substances that are excellent protection against free radicals.
Tomato diet – A five-day menu:
- 2 slices of brown bread with a little butter and a teaspoon of honey
- Tea or coffee without sugar
- tomato salad with cheese – Prepare it in a larger bowl, using following ingredients:
150 g low-fat cheese (crushed)
350 g of fresh tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of herbs to taste (going great basil and oregano)
Stir it well and then add pieces of toast-bread (1 slice). Put it in a fridge and let it stay there for fifteen minutes before eating.
- 1 nectarine (apple)
- Pasta in tomato sauce
Two carrots cut into cubes and fry in a little olive oil, add 50 ml of tomato juice and fry for another five minutes. Add 400 g tomatoes finer sliced, salt, pepper and spice with a spoon of sour cream (12% fat). Cook for ten minutes over moderate heat. Then pour the sauce over freshly cooked pasta (best oatmeal or barley). You need 60 grams pasta.
- 200 g light yogurt (1.5% fat) to mix with a spoon of honey and add two tablespoons of oats
- Greek salad
Onions cut into rings, add two tomatoes cut into bigger pieces, cucumber also cut into bigger pieces, two teaspoons of lemon juice, a tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, a little thyme and 2-3 black olives. Stir well and leave for about 10 minutes that the ingredients “relieved”. Garnish with 30 g sheep cheese (crushed) and cubes of one slice of rye bread.
- A piece of fruit or a cup of coffee with 2 – 3 integral biscuits.
- Soup with hake
Two onions fry in a little oil, add two large tomatoes cut into bigger pieces and 2.5 dl vegetable soup. Cook it well on low heat for about 10 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve; add salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar, 125 g of cooked rice and baked fillet of hake. Garnish with a spoon of sour cream.
- Integral biscuits with two tablespoons of half cream cheese. On one half of the slice smear cheese and put a slice of tomato and a little shredded spring onions, the other half coat with honey.
Slice 300 g of tomatoes and 100 g of mushroom into bigger pieces. Then add two eggs, four tablespoons of mineral water, two tablespoons of salt and pepper. Mix it well. Mushrooms and tomatoes are put in a hot frying pan and lightly oiled, put over the eggs and leave on low heat to combine. Serve warm or cold with two slices of rye bread.
- Two carrots cut into two sticks and wrapped in 30 g of turkey ham
- 1 dl tomato juice (fresh or cooked)
- Meat with tomatoes
Bake 125 g beef steaks in the pan without additional fat and spice to taste. Fry a half of onion in a little olive oil. Add 400 g tomatoes cut into cubes and a little thyme and all that fry over high heat for a few minutes. Complete the meal with one toast of rye bread.
- Two slices of toast with a spoon smear cream cheese and put aside a slice of ham
- 2 dl tomato juice (fresh)
- Cold gazpacho
Boil 500 g of tomato, pepper and cucumber cut into cubes and grind it with a spoon of olive oil, garlic and crushed two slices of toast. Add salt and pepper and chill before serving.
Make a sandwich of slices of toast with sesame, slice of smoked turkey ham and put tomatoes cut into thick slices over it.
- Tomato rice
Chop off the top with two tomatoes, hollow them out and place in an ovenproof dish. The mixture for the filling: 50 g cheese and 125 grams of cooked rice, a little basil, the cut tomatoes into cubes and garlic. Fill the tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 2 dl tomato juice (cooked)
- 2 toast thinly coated with melted cheese with tomato rings above
- Italian salad
Cut into cubes toasted bread and 400 g tomatoes, add some lettuce. Pour two tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar, add salt and pepper.
- Apple, kiwi and mint
Kiwi and an apple cut into cubes and mix with a few drops of honey. Add a few leaves of fresh mint.
For this dish it is necessary to cut into cubes 200 g of potatoes, four carrots, two leeks, 100g mushrooms and four stalks of celery. Shred two onions and two cloves of garlic, two teaspoons of warm oil and add the vegetables and potatoes. Put salt, pepper and oregano. Pour with 100 ml of vegetable soup and everything cook covered for about 10 minutes. Add a cup (2.5 dl) of cooked tomatoes. All boil over low heat for 15 minutes.
– If you are hungry between meals, you can freely consume 2 dl tomato juice (fresh or cooked)
– There are reports (still in the range of rumors) that tomato juice has a greater tendency to burning of fat if you add a pinch of pepper