You suffer of bloating because of Helicobacter pylori? Here’s how to eliminate it overnight!
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a bacterium that causes asymptomatic infection in the stomach.
It is a problem of about two-thirds of the world population and can be transmitted through unclean food and water. If is not treated, it can cause ulcers or stomach cancer. Without adequate medical examination, this bacterium is difficult to detect.
When should you suspect?
- pylori can cause a variety of symptoms, the most common include: bloating, heartburn, esophageal reflux, constipation, diarrhea, discomfort in the upper and mid-abdomen. People generally ignore these symptoms as normal manifestations of the body.
- pylori is a major cause of gastritis – inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Gastritis causes about 90% of duodenal ulcers and 80% of gastric ulcers.
- pylori can also cause a number of other conditions that are not directly related to digestion, such as cardiovascular problems, headaches and Reynold’s disease, with impaired circulation in the hands and feet.
This bacterium can reduce the level of serotonin in the brain, causing depression and anxiety.
It can happen to anyone, including you.
This bacterium are mainly found in the lining of the stomach and is believed to be transmitted by eating food or drinking water contaminated with human fecal ingredients, or possibly through contact with feces or saliva of an infected person.
How can it be treated?
- Pylori can be treated successfully in more than 80% of cases. Consult your doctor to get proper treatment. Treatment usually involves a combination of antibiotics and medications to reduce stomach acid, over several weeks.
Maintaining a proper diet and a lot of vitamins (A, C and E), along with zinc, which is essential to protect your mucous membranes. Consumption of probiotics is also recommended.
Last but not less important, it is the hygiene which means often hand washing. Drinking water should be from reliable sources.
In case you suspect you are infected with H. pylori, contact your specialist to get appropriate examination.
How can you get rid of bloating?
This drink is particularly useful for the release of abdominal bloating and a simultaneous increase in energy levels.
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon juice from aloe vera
- 1 bunch of parsley
- ½ cup of water
Preparation is quite simple. Mix all ingredients in processor and drink the resulting beverage.
How does it work?
This drink is extremely useful for reducing fat which are deposited on the stomach, so you’ll feel better after the first few sips.
These ingredients combined, stimulate your metabolism to burn fat. This combination is particularly proven to improve metabolism.
Each ingredient has its own function:
-Cucumber are a powerful tool for fat burning.
-Low in calories but rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, parsley is very useful for treatment in conditions of water retention and bloating.
– Great metabolic booster, ginger is very effective in preventing constipation. This ingredient can burn fat while you sleep.
– Lemon juice can effectively stimulate the excretion of toxins from the body.
-Aloe Vera juice is healthful and very useful for weight loss.
Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water
Water is not only important for overall health, but also helps efficient burning of calories. When insufficient fluid intake, your metabolism slows down and can not properly burn calories.
Drink enough water to speed up the metabolism!