Your menstrual cycle is a reflection of your health: What is yours?
Regular menstruation show us that your uterus is healthy, your hormones are balanced and your body gets food, exercise and sleep it needs.
Your monthly cycle may give some warning signals of serious diseases in the body.
- Bright color blood can indicate a problem with the thyroid gland
If you use oral contraceptives, the emergence of bright blood is usual. But if you do not take anti-baby pills and color of the blood is very bright, it is possible hormonal imbalance. Visit endocrinologist!
- Painful and long cycles must be reported immediately to your gynecologist!
Many believe that the severe pain during the cycle is something completely normal. But they are wrong! Women often believe that they have to endure the intense cramps, but in this case, you need to do something about it!
- If your period is late or absent, it is usually a sign of pregnancy. But, if the pregnancy test is negative, you should consult a doctor
Missed period may indicate some disorder in the organism. It could be on the development of insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Sudden bleeding may indicate polyps in the cervix or the womb
If you are taking anti baby pills, this is normal. Otherwise, it may be the result of high levels of estrogen in the body, and even the first sign of cancer!
- If the blood is intense red, similar to cranberries? Then everything is fine!
But if the discharge is suddenly brighter than normal, it is very likely an estrogen imbalance, which can have serious consequences.